Link's Update - 07/08/2009 - A few thoughts before bed!

Hey all,

Well, I had about a half of a page of an entry before it just vanished before my eyes. Very frustrating.

Anyway, I'm hoping that everyone is enjoying the continued growth and metamorphosis of Bacon Ice Cream, and will be joining us for all of our adventures to come.

Those of you who have not yet seen our changes on the main site, please travel to http://www.baconicecream.com to see all the new content.

I feel like it's back in the old Perfect Score days, and Keith and I are about to go to the World Cyber Games to shoot our first ever video shoot. I'm that excited about going to Dexcon 12 this year.

Here's to what looks to be a great con, and keep it tuned right here and on the main site for live coverage, and as-it-happens commentary!

And thanks for all the support that everyone has given us here at Bacon Ice Cream Productions, we really couldn't have done this without you!


linkyoung_ps

Comments

Popular Posts