Calling All Gamers. Now with 110% more content! (Sort of)

Hey all,

It's been a little bit. I know, I know.

But, in the small time out I gave myself, I found that my writings here were not reflecting what I truly wanted to do here on this blog and at Bacon Ice Cream Productions as a whole.

What I really wanted was a place that I could geek out, so to speak, on all sorts of topics in said geek culture. This would of course include video games, but would also include other fun things such as TV, movies, comics, sports, and other random things around the world and web.

I always was the person that would be telling his friends about what's new and cool, or starting the conversation at least about it. I thought that now would be a good time to try to be one of the many people that does that in this wonderous forum we call the internet.

Now I know there are about ten thousand other "me's" out there, but there's only really one of MY opinion. Some people might come here and want to read and see what it is. Others my never know I exist. But at least I can try and make my mark as trying to be that guy who points like minded people to the things I think are important in geek culture.

At least I can try to be The Geek's Compass.

So, what does this all mean?

It means welcome to the new and improved Calling All Gamers! Hope you enjoy it, and we really hope you join the community!

- Rich


linkyoung_ps

Comments

Popular Posts