Link's Update - 03/24/2009 - Sick on his off day, Link tries to play games, and fails!

Hey all,

I tried to do it, I really did, but I'm just not feeling well. I was going to start Indigo Prophecy in preparation for Heavy Rain's release sometime this year, but I never got to it today. I also tried playing some other stuff, including Noby Noby Boy, and just couldn't muster the energy.

Good news is, the doc says just keep taking medication, and it'll all pass. Sounds like a plan.

But after starting Noby Noby Boy, I got to thinking, is this really a game? If not, what the heck is it? I was left confused myself, and will need to spend more time with it. Right now, I can't think straight enough to talk more about it, so I'm going to quit while I'm ahead.

Another day in a sort of limbo I suppose. Hopefully I'll have something for ya tomorrow! Till then...

Night!


Comments

Popular Posts