Link's Update - 03/11/2009 - Off Topic: Link gets LOST!

Hey all,

Well today was my day off, but something compelled me to take a day and go on a quest to catch up on some LOST. Too bad I'm one and a half seasons behind. (I was in the middle of season three.)

I don't understand why people say that season two and three weren't that good. I had a blast when I was watching regularly, and coming back to it by watching the season three episode entitled "The Man from Tallahassee", you'd have to be crazy as a fan of the show not to continue to watch.

I'm a little sad that they say that the game was a bust, but they do say that it takes place between seasons three and four, and as of tonight, I have only 4 episodes until then, so maybe I'll just have to try it out and see. (It's called LOST: Via Domus, just in case you were wondering.)

Aside from that, I was very unhappy to see that American Idol is preventing me from recording a new episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. It's another winner in my book, and one that I look forward to seeing every week. It's kind of like getting a weekly extension of one of my favorite movies, Terminator 2. For any doubters, yes, this show is that good. Please watch it so we all can enjoy some more TV Goodness!

Well, it's about that time, work calls early for me in the morning, so until then...

Night!


Comments

Popular Posts