Link's Update - 03/09/2009 - More Killzone 2?

Hey all,

Been playing some more Killzone 2.

The more I play, the more I can believe that the line that keeps blurring between games and movies is getting just that. More blurry.

The direction in this game is pretty amazing actually, it really does make me feel immersed. Like a character that lives in the written universe, running around with characters that matter to you. Even if those characters are a bit cheesy.

The way everything is unfolding, is like a refinement of the first person shooter. Just enough action to keep you going, and when there's downtime...there's actually story!!

Well, enough gushing over Killzone 2. I'm trying to get to play some other things, but life and work are calling. It's kind of important to answer those.

On that note, I'll be of to do some of that.

Night!


Comments

Popular Posts