Link's Update 03/04/08 - Decisions and a Killzone 1 Lunchbreak!

Hey all,

So I've found a couple suitable replacements for audio in the two YouTube tracks that were "Suit-and-Tied". Now I've just to decide which ones to use, and then re-export the vids!

Other than that, I'm getting psyched up for Watchmen, both the movie and "The End is Nigh". I'll be seeing the movie sometime Fri, maybe even twice, and then rushing home to grab the downloadable to check it out for you guys. Looks like it might be a winner.

Also today, I played some Killzone 1 on my lunch break at work today. In comparison, 1 is way more difficult than 2. But fortuneate for me, I've already played through Killzone 1 and am just playing again for a refresh on the story. This allows me to break the game with it's embedded codes!

What codes you ask?

Well, these codes:

Killzone for PS2

Hold L1 on any menu and enter these codes:

Circle, Square, X, Circle, Circle - Big Head Enemies
This is great, can't see where the Helgast are hiding in cover? This code will blow there already ego-inflated heads to see even while they're crouching!

Circle, Triangle, Circle, Triangle, X - More Powerful Weapons
Makes the Helgast get pushed back when hit with rounds, and will drop them faster. But not faster than...

Square, Triangle, Circle, Triangle, X - One Hit Kills
Self explainitory, but an awesome code when mixed with More Powerful Weapons, Helgast bouncing off walls with just one hit from a rifle round is funny!

Circle, Square, Triangle, Circle, Square - Unlocks all movies
Watch all the FMV's...although on testing, I haven't yet figured out how to do that.

Well, I'm off for now, and will be back for more posting goodness tomorrow night sometime!

Night!



Comments

Popular Posts